Other Blogs

A Visit to the Rock of Gibraltar

Photo credit: Denise Larkin



I went to Marbella not long ago and I visited Gibraltar for the day. We went to Marbella for a week's holiday.

The day I went to Gibraltar, I remember taking a video of the area and the monkeys that hang around the area.  There were some big monkeys that I wasn't too keen on, so I was careful not to have any food or drink on me as they seemed to want to grab it out of your hand.

The video I have attached below was taken by myself of the Rock of Gibraltar, which we visited that day. 

The monkey in the video below was sitting on the wall waiting to see if any of the tourists had food. There was a lady who got a packet of sweets out of her pocket when I was there and the monkey had seen it. Well, he gave me a fright, because the lady was near me. The monkey ran over to her and grabbed the sweets from her hand. She screamed and I quickly moved away from her as the monkey ran back onto the wall to eat the sweets. It was at this point that I started to video the monkey and the surrounding area at the Rock of Gibraltar.



Comments

  1. Very Nice Post. I am very happy to see this post. Such a

    wonderful information to share with us. I would like to
    share with my friends. For more information visit here

    whitby caravan park

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog