Other Blogs

Ticket Bargains for Musicals and Plays in London

Photo credit: Denise Larkin - London


My Birthday will be in June, so I wanted to do something interesting like going to see a play or a show in London. So, today, I booked two theatre tickets to see a play called Bakersfield Mist written by Stephen Sachs and starring Kathleen Turner and Ian McDiarmid at the Duchess Theatre in London. The tickets were a bargain!

I found this bargain on a website called ATG Tickets where I booked two seats for my friend and me for June, as they were doing some special deals there. I booked 2 seats to see Bakersfield Mist at a great price of £35 each and the seats are in row E in the stalls seating area, which is 5 rows from the front. These tickets are usually £52 each, so I think £35 per person was a fantastic price considering how good the seats will be. Have you ever booked anything with www.atgtickets.com?


Watch the Youtube video below of Kathleen Turner.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog