Other Blogs

Ticket Bargains for Musicals and Plays in London

Photo credit: Denise Larkin - London


My Birthday will be in June, so I wanted to do something interesting like going to see a play or a show in London. So, today, I booked two theatre tickets to see a play called Bakersfield Mist written by Stephen Sachs and starring Kathleen Turner and Ian McDiarmid at the Duchess Theatre in London. The tickets were a bargain!

I found this bargain on a website called ATG Tickets where I booked two seats for my friend and me for June, as they were doing some special deals there. I booked 2 seats to see Bakersfield Mist at a great price of £35 each and the seats are in row E in the stalls seating area, which is 5 rows from the front. These tickets are usually £52 each, so I think £35 per person was a fantastic price considering how good the seats will be. Have you ever booked anything with www.atgtickets.com?


Watch the Youtube video below of Kathleen Turner.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About My Hotspot Travellers Blog