Other Blogs

My Submarine Trip in Lanzarote

Photo credit: Denise Larkin
Photo credit: Denise Larkin - The scuba diver at the bottom of the sea near the submarine

I went on a submarine trip whilst I was in Lanzarote on an all-inclusive week's holiday and I have to say it was interesting.

Read on...









I have never done anything as amazing as this before, so it was well worth it.  Take a look at some of my pictures below:

Photo credit: Denise Larkin
Photo credit: DL

Photo credit: Denise Larkin


The submarine was bought for 4 million euros.  The guy who bought it decided to use it for trips in Lanzarote so he could earn his money back.  The submarine is used to take tourists to the bottom of the sea where you can see all kinds of fish.  A guy scuba dives to the bottom and he swims around the submarine whilst you watch out of the window.  We got to see lots of fish plus we saw a stingray fish which was pretty amazing.  

Photo credit: Denise Larkin


Photo credit: Denise Larkin

I thought it was a unique experience to be able to go to the bottom of the sea without having to scuba dive down there myself.  If you ever get the chance to be on a submarine then I would take it.



Photo credit: Denise Larkin - The submarine in El Calido, Lanzarote
Photo credit: DL 2015 - The stingray









Copyright Denise Larkin 2015


Photo credit: All photos taken by Denise Larkin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About My Hotspot Travellers Blog